If you want to hear more (and in time) about upcoming events, hop over to Newsletter!
Open drop-in calls
Most weeks, we host WEEKLY, OPEN, DROP-IN CALLS, “getting a taste of Collective Presencing” + exercise your collective sensing muscles.
- Two separate times on Fridays: one early North American Eastern Time = 14h Europe, one 4 hours later, easier for those on Pacific Time. Hosted at The Stoa – “where we cohere in dialogue at the knife’s edge of this present moment” – as part of their Wisdom Gym. Gift economy.
- On Tuesdays, morning Europe and Africa, daytime through Asia, to evening in New Zealand; registration for these is also through The Stoa.
- Nous organisons également des séances de « Présences Collectives » en français certains lundis à 18h CET. Veuillez contacter Andreas par e-mail à gmail.com, au nom d’utilisation « mantheya »
Since the summer 2020, we have hosted different Deep Dive groups – weekly 2-hour calls, for 6 weeks, with a committed group diving deep into the practice. More here.
The Book Club: A new approach to conversations around the book, which is 18:00 for most of the EU, and 12 noon North American Eastern Time. If you are interested, please first contact Brandon by e-mail, again at gmail.com, with username brandon.wade18
Individual meets Collective
“Individual meets Collective in Presencing” is intended as another path to bring individual concerns into our shared collective space, opening Collective Presencing to new enquiries and approaches. It is not a regular event, but held on request.
We are offering it to people who have some experience of Collective Presencing; who, in addition, understand that this is an experiment, and who approach it in an open spirit of “let’s see what happens”.
The question that we hold with this experiment is:
“Can we listen to the concerns and lived experience of individuals and come up with a shared inquiry that can be held in a Collective Presencing session?”
We are inspired to do this for new life to emerge, both in the individual and in other participants; to broaden the potential and reach of Collective Presencing into a wider variety of perspectives relevant to people’s lives.
How does it work?
We are experimenting with a two-stage process.
- In the first stage, individuals who feel moved to bring their situation to the Collective meet with two or more hosts, in order to collectively find a suitable enquiry question. A suitable question must resonate with the individuals, as somehow relating to their situation; and ideally also with others, as being relatable to their experience of life. This provides the enquiry question for the Collective Presencing practice.
- The second stage is to hold a session that is broadly in line with current Collective Presencing practice, using that enquiry question. This may feel like a familiar Collective Presencing session, or it may feel somewhat different. That’s all part of the experiment.
If you like, you can read a step-by-step process in more detail. It is always open to review and improvement.
If you feel called to bring your individual concern / issue / situation (with no expectation of “solving” it, but with the intention to gain more perspective about it, and hopefully hold it in a session of Collective Presencing), then please send an email to Simon, at gmail.com (where he is ‘asimong’)
We will get back to you to arrange an initial meeting, in order to understand if what you are bringing can be held in this process, and how we can proceed with the support of more hosts.