If you want to hear more (and in time) about upcoming events, hop over to Newsletter!
Free, open drop-in calls
We host WEEKLY, OPEN, DROP-IN CALLS, “getting a taste of Collective Presencing” + exercise your collective sensing muscles.
For September we return to alternating earlier and later sessions ON FRIDAYS:
- Sept 1, (later) noon N-Am Eastern Time (ET), 18h Europe/CEST. Registration here.
- Sept 8, (earlier) 8am N-Am Eastern Time (ET), 14h Europe/CEST. Registration here..
- Sept 15, (later) noon N-Am Eastern Time (ET), 18h Europe/CEST. Registration here.
- Sept 22, (earlier) 8am N-Am Eastern Time (ET), 14h Europe/CEST. Registration here..
- Sept 29, (later) noon N-Am Eastern Time (ET), 18h Europe/CEST. Registration here
- TUESDAY SESSIONS: (morning Europe and Africa, daytime through Asia, to evening in New Zealand)
- Every Tuesday in September: 5, 12, 19, 26, 9am Europe/CEST. Registration here.
- FRENCH SPEAKING MONDAY SESSIONS:
- Le Lundi: Nous organisons également des séances de “Présences Collectives” en français les lundis à 18.30h CET. Veuillez contacter Andreas, par e-mail (mantheya at gmail.com)
Since mid 2020, we have hosted different Deep Dive groups – weekly 2-hour long calls, for 5, 6 or more weeks, with a committed group diving deep into a specific question and the collective practice.
At the moment, nothing is scheduled yet, but different ideas are hanging in the air:
- ONLINE: some continuation of the Women’s Deep Dive
- ONLINE: From the (end of the) gathering the idea arose to hold Collective Presencing inspired grief circle(s). Contact Rachel Castagne, possible co-host Jenna Büchy.
- LOCAL- Montana: Mariannne is scheming a day long class for late September that uses Collective Presencing practice before and after sending people out on the land in a nature connection practice, with The Montana Folk School. Co-host is Josh – new to Collective Presencing – but a master wildlife tracker steeped in subtle sensing through indigenous ways, and well grounded interpersonally. Contact Marianne Spitzform.
- ONLINE: A discernment deep dive / learning lab: fine-tuning where and what do we notice, in feelings, emotions, intuition… practice while talking about it. Has been percolating in Brandon since some months, its energy continues to build. Contact Brandon Finegold, co-host Sam Hinds.
- Please follow announcements in the newsletter.
Collective Presencing for Men
Contact Nick Shore