Do you want to experience deep sense-making, in a small group?
Do you know that there is something beyond your own experience that only emerges in deep collective reflection?
Do you want to experience “thinking the thoughts I can’t think on my own; feeling the feelings I can’t feel on my own”?
Do you want to feel brimming with life, through dialogue?
Join one of our Deep Dives!
- once a week, for 6 weeks in a row, full immersion in generative dialogue – including check-in and check-out: total of 2 hours
- attention on having reflection-in-the-moment, on both individual and collective experience
- with a committed, dedicated group – be prepared to join 6 times & registration needed!
- max.15 people, team included
- around a question that really matters!
What it will bring you:
- deeper trust in your own inner wisdom
- an exquisite experience of diving deep into the embodiment of inter-relatedness and inter-weaving with others
- deeper understanding of the different elements of the Collective Presencing practice
- discovering and exercising this new human muscle of [I/we]
- a glimpse into what is to be discovered from a real and important question
- and much more…
Next Deep Dive – fully booked!
- Starting 21st of Oct, till 25th of November
- Wednesdays: 10.30am-12.30am MT; 12.30pm-2.30pm ET; 6.30pm- 8.30pm CET
- except 28 Oct: 10.30am-12.30am MT; 12.30pm-2.30pm ET; 5.30pm- 7.30pm CET
- Calling question: Dancing with readiness and right timing, how do we move in these times?
- Framing: We realise that the new way of working & living is not about pulling or pushing, but ‘just waiting’ isn’t the right approach either. How to know what to do & when to to it? How to align with both the inner and the outer? How then to understand readiness and timing?
- Hosting team: Ria Baeck, Kim Maynard and Tanya Williams
- If you want to be informed of later dates? Leave your details – click here.
Payment / Gift
— We are inspired by “Pay from the Heart”. It means you check in with your heart and arrive at a payment that feels right to you. We want you to feel good about the relationship – what you receive in the program, and what you give to sustain us.
— We calculated that the edge-of-sustainable price for us is around €385,-. That’s the price we’re proposing. However, we really do mean Pay from the Heart or ‘pay what makes deep sense’. You can pay less, or more, than that price, and we will receive it with real gratitude.
— As a minimum we see €180,- (€30,- per session), that would feel balanced in our hearts for the value and care we bring in.
The exception to this minimum: We know that some people are in really hard spots. If paying €180,- is going to put your food or shelter at risk, please pay less. This is also true if you live in an economy where the exchange rate with euros means €180,- is an absurdly large amount of money for you.
— Feeling the possibilities of what this kind of support would mean to you, you first decide to take part in a Deep Dive(or not). Then make a second decision of how much you want to give. Take time to both think about the reality of your financial situation and to sense into your heart what number feels right.