Do you want to experience deep sense-making, in a small group?
Do you know that there is something beyond your own experience that only emerges in deep collective reflection?
Do you want to experience “thinking the thoughts I can’t think on my own; feeling the feelings I can’t feel on my own”?
Do you want to feel brimming with life, through dialogue?
Join one of our Deep Dives!
- once a week, for 6 weeks in a row, full immersion in generative dialogue (1,5 hour)
- each time combined with reflection on the experience, connecting it with parts of the book, elements of the practice, background models and theory (+ half hour – makes 2 hours in total)
- with a committed, dedicated group – be prepared to join 6 times & registration needed!
- max.15 people, team included
- around a question that really matters!
What it will bring you:
- deeper trust in your own inner wisdom
- an exquisite experience of diving deep into the embodiment of inter-relatedness and inter-weaving with others
- deeper understanding of the different elements of the Collective Presencing practice
- discovering and exercising this new human muscle of [I/we]
- a glimpse into what is inside of a real and important question
- and much more…
Plans are in the making for new Deep Dives starting the second half of September. Leave your details to be informed – click here.
- TUESDAYS: this option is no more available!
- starts July 21, ends Aug. 25.
- Times: 9 – 11am EDT (Boston); 3 – 5pm CEST (Brussels), 4 – 6pm EEST (Athens); 9 – 11pm AWST (Perth)
- Guiding question: How can we grow our stamina to hold intensity & discomfort (pandemics, racism, climate change…)?
- Framing: What is needed to be with the pain of entangled histories (personal, cultural, intergenerational)? Can we be present with these dynamics and bear witness to the pain? Most likely, the healing will open more and unknown possibilities, and help us find our way in the unknown territory we find ourselves in.
- Hosting team: Ria Baeck, Rachel Castagne, with Simon Grant (technical support) and graphic harvester Ineke Hulselmans
- THURSDAYS: this option is no more available!
- starts July 16, ends Aug. 20.
- Times: 8 – 10am PDT (Los Angeles); 11 – 1pm EDT (Boston); 5 – 7pm CEST (Brussels), 6 – 8pm EEST (Athens)
- Guiding question: If life is an invitation to play, where the distinction between I and We is both fuzzy and clear, then what?
- Framing: What is pulling us, compels us to play, to add my unique flavouring to the stew? It’s a challenge, and its an invitation… sniffing the little whiff, and following the beckoning of the stew itself…
- Hosting team: Ria Baeck, Kim Maynard and David Swedlow
Payment / Gift
— We are inspired by “Pay from the Heart”. It means you check in with your heart and arrive at a payment that feels right to you. We want you to feel good about the relationship – what you receive in the program, and what you give to sustain us.
— We calculated that the edge-of-sustainable price for us is around €385,-. That’s the price we’re proposing. However, we really do mean Pay from the Heart. You can pay less, or more, than that price, and we will receive it with real gratitude.
— As a minimum we see €180,- (€30,- per session), that would feel balanced in our hearts for the value and care we bring in.
The exception to this minimum: We know that some people are in really hard spots. If paying €180,- is going to put your food or shelter at risk, please pay less. This is also true if you live in an economy where the exchange rate with euros means €180,- is an absurdly large amount of money for you.
— Feeling the possibilities of what this kind of support would mean to you, you first decide to take part in a Deep Dive(or not). Then make a second decision of how much you want to give. Take time to both think about the reality of your financial situation and to sense into your heart what number feels right.